To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 26 November 2011

A Tribute To Bound Gods


Alex Lemonde as a Cop tied in shirt and jockstrap

It was in 2004 that 'Bondo Gods' first appeared with high quality images 
showing muscular, good looking men all tightly tied up with ropes in the Japanese style.


Bruce Marasco Tied Naked To A Chair

These images and films certainly made a great impact on me then and their work continues to inspire me now. It amazes me how Van Darkholme continues to come up with original, sexy imagery.



I don't plan to become one of those blogs that constantly post from Bound Gods but I would like to pay tribute to the prolific creativity of Mr Van Darkholme by posting a small selection of my favourite inspiring scenarios from the site.


Link:- Bound Gods

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's something so damn erotic in muscle men being tied up using 'Shibari', the Japanese type of bondage.