To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 3 February 2012

My Fetish Initiation

bondage featuring arm and leg fold ropes, ring gag, blindfold, tit clamps, cbt, ball stretching
Classic William Higgins Bondage


This was the first true bondage image I ever saw. I stumbled across it hidden amongst conventional, arty, beefcake photos in a battered magazine and was amazed. It showed me things, that in my innocence, I had never dreamed about, like the doubled-back leg tie and noose-like loops stretching out the ball sack. The copy I saw was a small and pretty poor quality image, part of an advert for a William Higgins magazine, so it was a while before I noticed the ring gag and tit clip details, but to be honest I don't think the picture really needs these extras. The boyish looking model is not my ideal either, but the sheer helplessness of this captive, forced by his bondage into a provocative body display, makes this picture still both powerful and sexy - and the neat, economical roping is a delight.

Image originally sampled from the (now defunct) archive at Vintage Male Bondage.

Update Jan 2023: I unearthed the images below in a magazine called "299 Bound Men"
Naked man legs flexed and tied, balls stretched by noose loops
Classic Bondage - Close up of cbt and frog tied legs

Seated man tied hands behind back, legs flexed and cock tied
Classic Bondage - Nude with Tit Clamps, cbt and frog-tied legs


No comments: