To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 9 April 2012

Straining

A great picture of Boris Vidkiv photographed by Randy Blue, showing his crisp muscle definition and a nice ass in a pose that you can regard as romantic or, for perverts like me, it's equally suggestive of bondage and captivity. If you know my 'Cactus Kid' story, this image recalls the beginning of the Kid's painful ordeal (there's a sample image from it in my gallery and the full illustrated story is posted at the Yahoo Group - links to both in sidebar).
I hope to do a cowboy feature here before too long.

No comments: