To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 16 March 2013

Riding the Wedge - Fellows

Fellows - Riding Lesson

This image by Fellows makes a fine addition to my recent posts on 'Riding The Wedge'
I usually dislike frivolity in fetish matters, but this works as a serious humiliation scenario too and it's rather well drawn. Fellows was not included in my A-Z for 'F', it's an omission which I ought to rectify at some point but not yet as we are soon to launch into the letter 'S'.
Meanwhile you can visit Fellows blog

A reader has reminded me of a 'Wedge' example by Stephen and I have now posted it separately here. Thank you Roy D!
To see all other posts in this series click on 'Riding the Wedge' below.

No comments: