To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 26 April 2013

A-Z of Fetish Artists - Sardax

Sardax - Milk Machine

I'm going to depart from my usual rules again for Sardax. This artist's work depicts domination of men by women, but the underlying bondage and humiliation imagery is varied and interesting, if you grit your teeth! This picture has the least conspicuous female prescence I could uncover, but if you are not put off by women I recommend you to seek out other samples of the artist's work. It's easy to find if you put 'Sardax' into a search engine or use the address on the image.

For previous articles in this series click on the A-Z label below.

No comments: