To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 18 December 2017

Shaved and Discharged

"Shaved? Erm, are you sure that's what he said?
But I'm due for discharge tomorrow!"

As part of my policy of updating early articles in the A-Z of Fetish Artists series, I have now revised the article on Julius. During that exercise I discovered these two images which are a rather nice example of shaving fetish. I have taken the liberty of substituting new captions for Julius original which I think will have wider appeal to my particular audience. 

"Jeez! I think I'm gonna be discharged early!"

The two original pictures came from Julius' work: "Bavarian Chronicles - Part 3"

See more on the artist in my revised A-Z article on Julius 

For more shaving and medical themed pictures click on the appropriate labels in the list below.
For other examples of artwork modified by me, click on the mitchmods label below

No comments: