To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 27 January 2018

Tentacles in Action - A Revelation


In the past, I have occasionally been quite disparaging about tentacle art in this blog  
However I was astounded when I saw this GIF showing a man struggling with a tentacled being. 
It convincingly shows the strength and restraining capability of the creature's 'arms'
and the viewer feels very aware of the skin-to-skin contact and cross-species intimacy
in a way static art rarely seems to achieve.
Or perhaps I've been missing something in those other images!


This picture from the same series is less educational but worth including for completeness.
Actually, from this view the captive could be...erm...not a man.
That would be a shame but doesn't really detract from the power of the piece.

I would love to be able to credit the artist, can anyone ID him/her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This scene is from the movie The Untamed, and that is indeed a woman.